Smooth, versatile birch panels.
Introducing ValueCore™, our new birch-faced, multi-purpose panel.
ValueCore provides the uniform attributes of engineered composite crossbands, at a price and grade that makes it an excellent value. These 4'x 8' panels are CARB P1 compliant and ready to ship.
ValueCore: Value. Service. Trust.
ValueCore is a new combi-core panel construction featuring thin MDF crossbands under the face and back to provide exceptional smoothness on the natural birch veneer face. This panel offers the hard-working grade you need and the species you want at an exceptional value.
This combination makes ValueCore the obvious choice for those jobs requiring a combi-core but need the quality and peace of mind that only Columbia Forest Products can offer.
- Features and Benefits
- MDF Crossbands hide or eliminate show-through of inherent characteristics in veneer core substrates.
- Oversized Panels: Our panels are 48.5" x 96.5", allowing for flexibility and optimization.
- Finish: No matter if you use pre-finished panels or apply the finish in the shop, you will notice the smoother, richer look that ValueCore provides.
- Grade: C-2 or better (you'll notice some B faces and 1 backs). A "higher end" commodity panel.
- Species: Available in Natural Birch only,the most requested commodity species.
- CARB P1 compliant: From a source you can trust.
- Construction: Hardwood plywood face and back, crossbands are 1/10" MDF, core is domestic hardwood veneer.
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Species: Natural Birch only
- Grade: C-2 or better
- Panel Size: 48.5" x 96.5"
ValueCore is not available in a PureBond® construction at this time.
Product Sheet (PDF)
ValueCore is only available from our Trumann, AR mill.