NAHB Green Home Building Standard
Chapter 6 Resource Efficiency
604 Recycled Content Materials.
604.1 Use recycled-content building materials
- MDF Core.
- Particleboard Core.
606 Use Renewable Materials.
606.2 Use certified wood and use wood-based materials from certified sources
- FSC® Certified Veneer Core Hardwood Plywood.
- FSC Certified Classic Core Panels.
- FSC Certified Europly PLUS Panels.
- FSC Certified MDF Core Panels.
- FSC Certified Particleboard Panels.
Chapter 9 Indoor Environmental Quality
901 Pollutant Source Control.
901.4 Wood Materials
- PureBond® Hardwood Plywood.
- PureBond Classic Core Panels.
- PureBond Europly PLUS Panels.
- NAUF MDF Core Panels.
- NAUF Particleboard Panels.
FSC certified wood products are available upon request.
These points and products were updated July 2011. Please contact a CGP or refer to the NAHB Green Building Standard to ensure no credit or system certification changes have occurred.