PureBond Quality Awards
The PureBond Quality Awards is an annual contest open to any member of Columbia Forest Product’s, PureBond Fabricator Network. “The PureBond Quality Awards is a way for Columbia Forest Products to recognize the world-class work being produced by our PureBond Fabricator Network members,” said Director of Marketing Todd Vogelsinger. “We created a partnership of craftsmen who build quality custom woodwork for residential and commercial clients using our flagship PureBond brand of hardwood plywood. For the past several years, we’ve admired their work so much, that we thought a competition would be a great way to spotlight their accomplishments.”
Participants may provide an entry for each of the four categories:
- Kitchen – Residential
- Bath – Residential
- Residential Other (Furniture, fixture, etc.)
- Commercial (any application)
Columbia will award prizes to the top three participants in each category:
- 1st Place : $1,000
- 2nd Place : $500
- 3rd Place : $200
Winners will also be featured on our websites for a year and be promoted through our press releases and social media outlets. In addition, all winners will receive a certificate and a PureBond Quality Award Winner badge to place on their website and social media platforms.
To participate, each PFN must submit the following:
- A paragraph about your shop and history.
- A paragraph about the job submitted, date of installation and the PureBond product.
- A paragraph about how PureBond plywood met the needs of the client (No VOC’s, made in America, all wood construction).
- A minimum of 2 – maximum of six – pictures of the job submitted (high-quality, hi-res digital images of at least 1,600 x 1,200 pixels in JPG, PNG, TIF, or EPS format).
- Online or Word Doc entry forms are available to the left.
Limited to one submission per category.
Entrants must be a member of the PureBond Fabricator Network.
Contest open from March 1 to July 31, 2016.
Our Judges for 2016 – To Be Announced Soon!