Would you like to try our NEW Plywood Builder?START YOUR PLYWOOD!
Now available with two texture options: Enhanced Grain(TM) and original Rough Sawn effects. Bring your work to a new level of visual and tactile interest!
Texture: the leading trend in food, fashion and interiors.
Our revolutionary TouchWood(TM) collection of textured, real-hardwood-faced panels is twice as intriguing and convenient with the addition of our new Enhanced Grain(TM) option (available on any Columbia panel face, but recommended with open-grained species like White Oak).
It joins the original offering of Rough Sawn faces in Red Oak and Birch, to deliver an honest, natural authenticity to projects that matter. These panels beg to be felt as much as seen. Available on any Columbia core type.
Real. Crafted. Trusted. Only from Columbia Forest Products.
Features & Benefits
Enhanced Grain effect
- Boosts a hardwood face’s naturally-occurring visual and tactile appeal.
- Available in all typical Columbia faces, cuts and grades.
- Deeper pores enable more dynamic finishing results.
Rough Sawn effect
- Provides an authentic, vintage rough sawn lumber look.
- Each flitch has unique “saw” marks (they don’t run across the entire panel).
- Two Birch and two Red Oak options
- Textured edge banding available: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Typical core choices and thicknesses available; 4′ x 8′ panel size.
- Real wood faces (not synthetic reproductions).
- Can be finished, stained and painted to achieve unlimited effects (rustic to contemporary).
- Made in North America using PureBond® formaldehyde-free technology.
- TouchWood panels can be ordered FSC® certified.
Textured Touchwood panels are unique and relatively new to the woodworking market. Fabricators and designers are encouraged to ask for samples they can finish to assure client expectations. Care should be given to the unique effect of the surface qualities and seam lines on the finished look of these revolutionary panel faces.
Watch our new video here to see how one of the earliest fabricators of TouchWood finished the Rough Sawn panels with great results!