Looks as good as it smells.
Aromatic Cedar is an aesthetically pleasing hardwood plywood with all the protective properties of cedar’s fragrance. This panel provides an all natural defense against insects and mildew for use in closets, storage and laundry areas, garage and basements, pantries, kitchen and bathroom cabinets, chests and drawer liners.
Protect and deodorize your stored linens and clothing with these naturally fresh and beautiful panels. When delivered on veneer core substrate you also get the benefit of formaldehdye-free PureBond® technology.
Smells as good as it looks.
Eastern Aromatic Red Cedar’s fresh scent naturally resists mildew and repels insects, making it perfect for closet paneling or drawer linings. The rustic look of these plywood panels adds to the heirloom charm of finished projects clad with Columbia Forest Products’ aromatic cedar. Use it floor to ceiling or in wainscoting applications.
Face grade 1/4″ x 4′ x 8′ aromatic cedar plywood panels will often display the following inherent natural and rustic characteristics which have traditionally be recognized as the “cedar look.
- Knots: pinhead to dollar sized
- Sapwood (white to beige or brownish color bands)
- Mineral streaks
- Plugged or filled knots, splits and seams
- Wide range of reddish colored heartwood
- Strengths in aromatic cedar fragrance may vary
Features & Benefits
- Naturally fresh, clean, pleasantly scented wood
- Repels moths, sliver fish, cockroaches and other insects
- Resists mildew, mustiness and mold
- Quick and easy installation as compared to tongue and groove applications, no finishing or sanding required
- Available in standard 48″ x 96″ sheets for floor to ceiling use
- Cedar veneer faces are spliced in book or slip matched patterns or random plank matched patterns for a true lumber look
- Aromatic Cedar panels are available in any combination of thickness and core type
Professionals estimate Columbia’s 1/4″ Aromatic Cedar plywood panels install three times faster than tongue and groove!
|Aromatic Cedar Comparisons||Product Quality||Installation Cost (Material + Labor)||Waste Factor||Ease of Installation||Stability|
|Columbia 1/4″ Plywood Panels||High||Moderate||Low||Easy||Good|
|Tongue and Groove Lumber||High||Moderate||Low||Easy||Good|