- December 10, 2019
- by Columbia Forest Products
Columbia Forest Products is proud to sponsor GreenCE’s informative webinar about decorative hardwood plywood, streaming live Thursday, December 12. GreenCE provides continuing education courses related to sustainable design for architects, who can get AIA, USGBC, IDCEC or RCEP credits by taking their free courses.
Through this course, “Decorative Hardwood Plywood: ATTRACTIVE + SUSTAINABLE,” architects and designers will gain an understanding of:
- Decorative hardwood plywood’s manufacturing process, uses, types and sustainable attributes.
- Different adhesive and core material options.
- Veneer options including species, grading and cut.
- Specifying in terms of LEED and LBC contribution.
After the webinar, participants will be able to successfully specify decorative hardwood plywood and answer questions concerning the material’s contribution to LEED and LBC projects. Click here to register for the free webinar today.